Everything tastes like chicken - so make your chicken taste different.
Mock Chicken Kiev
December 29th, 2007
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned and halved
- 1/2 c. dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- Dash paprika
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- Blend crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter and add garlic.
- Pound chicken a bit if necessary.
- Dip chicken into garlic butter then crumbs. Coat thoroughly.
- Roll chicken into light roll, secure with toothpick. Place in baking dish.
- Squeeze juice of lemon over all.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Current Chicken Recipe?
You’re currently viewing the “Mock Chicken Kiev,” an entry on Chicken Recipes by RecipeGuy on Dec 29 2007
Related Chicken Recipes